伊莉討論區

標題: 芬蘭旋律死亡金屬Before the Dawn 2012/4/27發行 [打印本頁]

作者: av8dwilliam    時間: 2012-4-25 08:50 PM     標題: 芬蘭旋律死亡金屬Before the Dawn 2012/4/27發行

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYfZa1gaWZw

by~少聽一點垃圾流行音樂世界更美妙
Finland Melodic Death Metal
團名:Before the Dawn
發行:2012/4/27
專輯:Rise of the Phoenix
團史:1999年至今
國籍:Finland  (Nastola, Paijat-Hame)
曲風:Melodic Death Metal
官網:http://www.myspace.com/beforethedawnmusic
評鑑:NA
暗黑bt256kbps:http://freakshare.com/files/wgrq ... -2012-.torrent.html
暗黑rar256Kkbps:http://howfile.com/file/628a19d6/2e63eefa/

該張專輯Rise of the Phoenix 為Before the Dawn 第七張錄音室專輯(又是一個嶄新的陣容XD....)將於4/27日透過 NuclearBlastEurope 公布發售,Tuomas Saukkonen(主唱,吉他)承諾,這張專輯將是已發布“最史詩”的專輯,但誰會相信本人的說法,但是底下的英文版簡介作者似乎非常推薦這張...另外本張專輯帶有少量的凱爾特旋律這在芬蘭的音樂中不讓人感到意外。 本張專輯也收錄Fallen World這首舊歌
樂隊由主唱Tuomas Saukkonen在1999年創立,當時是作為他自己的個人活動。在一次採訪中記者問過他「Before The Dawn」到底是個人活動還是一個樂隊,Tuomas希望是一個樂隊,不過樂隊的音樂都是Tuomas一個創作的,有幾張專輯所有的伴奏包括吉他、鍵盤、貝斯、鼓,都是Tuomas一個人完成的,因為在芬蘭一個樂手通常都會加入N個樂隊,共同完成一張專輯的時間很趕,還好主唱是一個多才多藝的工作狂,一人全搞定了,所以個人覺得Before The Dawn是一個比較個人化的樂隊,因為主唱在採訪中說過自己做音樂的時候會變成一個獨裁者,幾乎不給其他樂隊成員創作的空間(這一點和Timo Tolkki好像很像)。   1999年,Before The Dawn的第一個DEMO全部是由主唱Tuomas Saukkonen一個人完成的,在發表EP"Gehenna"之後,Tuomas Saukkonen得到了許多唱片合約,應該也有不少樂隊邀請他加入,但是沒有一個讓他真正想要參與。隨著下一張發表的MCD"My Darkness"收到好評,Tuomas被音樂廠牌Locomotive Music看中,並且得到一份唱片合約。隨後加入樂隊最初的其他幾名成員Panu Willman、Mike Ojala、和Kimmo Nurmi,並且在2003年發表了他們的第一張正式唱片"My Darkness",在第二年又發表了第二張唱片"4:17 am",同時展開歐洲巡迴演出。   在2005年主唱宣佈開除樂隊其他所有成員,因為他認為以前的樂隊成員不夠敬業,然後邀請Lars Eikind, Juho Räihä, 和Dani Miettinen加入樂隊,基本形成了樂隊的陣容。在2006年,主唱Tuomas和樂隊的新成員發表了第三張專輯"The Ghost",2007年發表了第四張專輯"Deadlight"(個人覺得是Before The Dawn最好聽的一張專輯),"Deadlight"裡的單曲「Faithless」在芬蘭top20歌曲榜排名第二名。   在第五張專輯"Soundscape of Silence"的製作中,樂隊又面臨一次人員變動,鼓手Dani Miettinen退出樂隊,鼓手的位置一直空著,現場表演的時候再臨時找鼓手,當然這張專輯也獲得了不錯的成績。

Back in 1999, when Tuomas Saukkonen felt the need to break his routines as a drummer of a local band, his new metal project called BEFORE THE DAWN was born. As soon as the studio was booked, the following demo session started a decade that brought 3 demos, 5 full length albums, 1 DVD and 2 mini albums. BEFORE THE DAWN also hit both single and album charts in the bands home country Finland many times and played a huge amount of shows in more than 16 countries supporting bands like KATATONIA, MOONSPELL, SWALLOW THE SUN, SCAR SYMMETRY and AMORPHIS.
Soon, the band had gathered a solid fan base all around the globe. Although the first 10 years were characterized by many label and line up changes, 2010 introduced the strongest BTD line-up ever to be seen on stage and in the studio. The year also took the band to position #1 of the official Finnish chart with their “Decade Of Darkness” EP and in front of Asian metalheads in China and Japan supporting STRATOVARIUS and TURISAS. No matter what, BEFORE THE DAWN never rested and hit the studio soon again, recording their highly anticipated new album “Deathstar Rising” which was mixed and mastered in November 2010 and once again proves the magic BEFORE THE DAWN stands for.
Combining the heaviness of melodic death metal, the gloom of dark metal and the frostbitten cold of finnish winters with beautiful melodies and epic hymnody like no other band out there, Tuomas and his crew have paved their way to uniqueness!
With their sixth album, Tuomas Saukkonen and his gang pick up where they left of with their highly successful 2007 effort “Deadlight”, delivering melodies and emotions, brutal riffs and devastating intensity. A unique mixture, fans of dark music have been looking for so long or might already know it – either way, “Deathstar Rising” is a must have for self considered music lovers!

Album Review

Rise of the Phoenix is the 7th studio album from Finnish metalers Before the Dawn, due to be released on the 27th of April via Nuclear Blast records. With a brand new line-up, Tuomas Saukkonen (Vocals, Guitar) promised that this album would be the “most epic” album that the band has released so far. And honestly, it seems that this is a man who sticks to his word. Not only this album has very epic proportions, but there is also a fair amount of aggression, some very nice melodies, and some excellent dynamics. Additionally, to me, this album has a slight Celtic influence, since I feel that most of the melodies are very similar to the sound of the Celts, which is absolutely great. The combination between the dark and heavy sound of Before the Dawn, along with these particular melodies, works extremely well while of course, a very distinct Finnish sound is present, which shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone. There is also something that I find rather interesting with this album, and it’s the titles of the songs and the way they are presented. By looking at them, we can pretty much distinguish that there might be a connection with the Earth and life in general, associated with the titles order. Please allow me to write a bit more than I usually do, and explain my thoughts. The first track is entitled Exordium, which means “the beginning of anything”. So far, a great title for the starting track which could also represent the Big Bang since the second track, Pitch-Black Universe, is pretty much what was there at the beginning of everything and when the Big Bang happened. A few billion years later, out of clouds of dust, or “ashes”, planets where formed and life started, which brings us to the third track Phoenix Rising. Seeing where I'm going with this? The next track however, Cross to Bear, is the weak link in my theory, since I haven’t managed to figure that one out just yet, but the track after that, Throne of Ice, could well represent the ice age, while Perfect Storm would fit to all the cataclysms, or tsunamis, that this planet has seen over the years. Fallen World, which is the track following, would fit like a glove to our demise as humans, while Eclipse and Closure are just what will happen eventually. Everything will go dark, and that will be the end of the human chapter. I know it’s not flawless, but I think it’s a pretty cool thing to think about, and now we only need to find out if this was the intention of the band or not! Anyway, back to the album now and the closing track which, despite the general aggressiveness and heaviness of the album, has a very soothing and powerful feel, making it a great song to finish the album. Finally, this is when I usually say the negative stuff about the album, but this time I honestly don’t have anything negative to say. The album is a great musical work and it just sounds great. In general, I really believe that the fans will be pleasantly surprised as this might be one of the best works the band has produced so far.

Favourite track out of this album is Fallen World. What I really like about this song, is the groove when the drums kick in, and the riffage starts.  The main melody is catchy and in general, there is a good vibe coming out of this song! Closure is also a very good track which should be given some time to appreciate.
[attach]74518000[/attach]

作者: jzsa    時間: 2012-4-26 04:04 AM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: jzsa    時間: 2012-4-29 06:41 AM

作者: dennisamy    時間: 2012-4-29 10:16 AM

作者: 阿啟    時間: 2012-4-29 12:27 PM

這真的超級好聽的
感謝大大得分享
thank for your sharing
作者: 阿啟    時間: 2012-4-29 12:28 PM

這真的超級好聽的
感謝大大得分享
thank for your sharing
作者: 阿啟    時間: 2012-4-29 12:29 PM

這真的超級好聽的
感謝大大得分享
thank for your sharing
作者: e12813726    時間: 2012-4-29 01:02 PM

作者: mark1227qq    時間: 2012-4-29 03:53 PM

感謝大大的提供
真的超級好聽的
作者: GK小頭    時間: 2012-4-30 07:15 AM

作者: szeli    時間: 2012-5-17 11:39 PM

作者: ensuey    時間: 2012-5-18 12:10 AM

我愛死 Death Metal 感謝大大分享
作者: s9103227    時間: 2012-6-21 11:17 PM

重金屬音樂聽起來真的有一種讓人動破的感覺而且又好聽~感謝分享!
作者: 99210927    時間: 2012-6-26 07:02 PM

支持支持                                 
作者: 辰豪    時間: 2012-7-25 06:11 PM

作者: cs0402cs    時間: 2012-7-28 07:41 PM

感謝大大分享~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

歡迎光臨 伊莉討論區 (http://www40.eyny.com/) Powered by Discuz!